Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Happy :) Sad :( - Performance by Samyu

My niece Samyu has captured all our hearts. She is very cute and also talks a dime to a dozen. She was born here in Houston. I came to live in Houston when she was about a year old. I have been here for her first words (read Ularals) and also when she started talking very well. Now having a break in India before moving to Australia has increased her vocabulary by n times. She talks like a "kezham" now and gives the perfect facial expression too (shes always done that!). I used to have a great time visiting her every weekend. H and I used to visit her every weekend even though we were newlyweds at that time! ;-) H is very attached to Samyu as she is the first kid he has seen grow up from a cute 1 year old to a talkative 3 year old. Here is my favourite video of one of my favourite nieces!!



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how are u?? just wanted to say hi..this is krishna.. remember???

2:52 AM  
Blogger Swetha said...

Hi Krishna! Of course I remember you! I even checked ur blog a few times but you had said you wouldnt be blogging. How are you? Where are you now? Whats happening?

7:48 AM  
Blogger Sunitha Arun Bhaskar said...

lol...she is such an expressive darling and completly cracks me up each time. I have promoted her videos to the whole world..dont be too surprised if she gets some sort of movie offer :)

3:18 PM  
Blogger Swetha said...

She already did get offer!! The servant maid ran out of the bank as though the guy had said something scarryyy! hehe

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home