Monday, March 17, 2008

"Austin" powers

This past weekend, I had been to Austin with my hubby. I have been to Austin gazillion times but never went sight-seeing. Even though we went to my hubbys company headquarters for a few hours on Firday, we didn't do much of sight-seeing. We visited just the Capitol.It was gr8. I love the way Americans maintain their heritage buildings. Spic and span. It really captivated me. The major part of our time was spent relaxing. God knows H needed the relaxation. We slept and we slept and we slept.. Before you think "what did you do to become tired?", i was the chauffeur and I had been waking up early the past few days. Hence, the tiredness. We had originally wanted to go tubing in the nearby Guadalupe river but when I called up the tour company, they said "if you donno swimming, dont go" and being the strict follower of safety (read outdoor safety), I decided against tubing. But people are telling me, its actually not necessary to know swimming and you can still go. Maybe next time!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

what is this tubing?

you sit in a tube and go on a slide?

btw, treasury ellam poi irukeenga!

when you walk out of there, complementa duddu kuduthaangala?

:)

1:16 PM  
Blogger Swetha said...

Tubing is sitting in a tube (with bottom covered if needed) and going downhill on a small stream which doesnt have much depth. When I had been to Smoky MOuntains, I couldnt do it and it was amazing to watch kids having fun!!

Treasurey-ku ullaye udalaiye!! And, Duddu kuduththaa vaendaam-na solla poroam! Suttudalaamnu paartha ore maamus with thuppaaki!!!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home