Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lotsa news!

There's a big news and budding off of the big news, there are multiple small but important news.. kinda like the "mother" ship and the smaller spacecraft. Didn't get the hint yet?? ;-) Ok Ok.. for all those whose brain is frayed because of the heat/stress/recession(??), H and I are expecting junior in Sept. Yipppee!! Now, I have read a lot of blogs where women put down their feelings, info about progress on the web.... but I feel that it is something personal and awesome to be put out for the world to read.

Now that the big news is taken care of, let's move on to the effects...
I quit my job! Yes, yes... I know what you are thinking.. "In this market?". But hey.. this is far more important to me than to travel close to 2 hrs a day to do a job that was monotonous, where the senior management was difficult to deal with and to top it off, come home tired and unable to rouse myself to cook,clean, pack lunch etc. I have decided to enjoy every moment and pamper myself while the hubby is busy at work and doing his MBA and basically totally occupied.
My mom's coming!! I know that's not a big surprise but then just the thought of my mom coming is enough to send me into excited twitters! (even though she has threatened me with gruesome walking/exercise regimen!)

Since my sister-in-law is also expecting around the same time and we stay in the same city, we are able to compare notes and just get over excited talking about all the happening things!! we've decided to go shop together once the babies are born and leave the hubby's home to do the cooking and taking care of the house! ;-)

Let's see if they rise up to the occassion!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home